Monday, July 2, 2007

Who to Distract a Nation


The message, in the summer of that year, in the season of war

and an illicit birds-nesting expedition tall white Letters

only a few recognized among them a Professor, a Lord,

four young men from a nearby town and a lass known only as becoming

one of them clambered into sometimes wrongly called

a nasty shock, graffiti on the plinth, all ran for their lives

on the premise that it might have been a witch complete

but for a name, as was writ on the obelisk, Popular Interest

was an intensified token to whomever it readily asked Who

sold the information chalked all over the region Who

acted as a conduit
appearing at local Who was sister to Who had become

marginally involved have resurrected their file,

a spokesman said, angling toward an organized Think Tank

pores over all what kinds of incurred bafflement

followed up without many offers, without whereabouts of help

2 comments:

coconose said...

This is Megatron. I'm going to rip this blog's optics out with my bare hands. I would have waited an eternity for this. It's over Prime.

Bonnie Jean Michalski said...

Holy Hasbro, I'm so glad you read me. I'd even pool your boobings. I can tell you are ready for the real steel.