Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A Collaborative Bio-Poem



I say HELLO to all the ducks I say I LOVE YOU

I say hello to the dogs, to the cats, to the fish

I say it's GOOD to be alive.

I AM ALIVE and I LOVE YOU in your best brassieres

Your duck busts brightly worn

I touch you in your best brassiere

with all my heart I touch and never ever judge the ducks, and I say HERE

Here just lay on this table and you needn’t remove your bust

just like a butterfly does I

like a butterfly in my lightly worn descend upon your lack of trust

Your duck in its best pick-up

All the sightly ducks that truly love and EVERYBODY

and I tell it to make for me a tiny flapping

of the truck parts like my busted truck my butterfly

is big enough to haul your Truck Love

landing like a duck upon your love cloud

and I tell it YOU ARE ALIVE

and I tell it I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND YOUR DUCK LOVE!

No comments: