Thursday, May 10, 2007

Anna Fulford and I Write in Praise of Flam Chen Stilt-Walking Damsels


A tree-lined

stultifying mid-less

I took her by the hand

Was looking up, up and then

cloud drift sent us out beyond

just pushed everything sideways

and the building was no longer holding

I thought it would be hard to shake so many

stories, hard to eat with hoofs instead of hands.


To Whom of the Gemstone Brigands:

While you hoof your way, triangulating your faith,
I will enclose the Trifocal Motto for you to think on.
It’s the mono-chromatics that get me, and I can see
you feel almost the same. And it’s a wonder
you don’t take advantage of flexible displays.
I don’t mean to insist so, but a tagline
could be just what you need. Imagine:
all the people on the interstate and your one
exquisitely jewel-toned flashing bulb
making them shiver at the mere intimation of botany.


No comments: